The Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

Crossing the line

I’ve been thinking so much about the future and really where I want to go with it. There are so many things I want to do and people I definitely must meet and places I must live in. I don’t feel like someone who should stay put in my own little town and wander aimlessly, I want to aim for the best and biggest goals I can see. Regardless of how “impossible” it may seem to people. I know a lot of people around me don’t even know what to do with their lives, but then again think about the things you’re so passionate about and the things you truly love. What do you want to do for yourself and the world? What kind of role do you want to play? What kinds of jobs have you ever thought of aspiring to be? There are actually so many options laid out right in front of you but you’re thinking too hard and just miss it. I want a life where I can live freely doing the job i enjoy and love. I don’t want to be holed up in a cubical somewhere regretting not taking clear look at what I could’ve done. Don’t stress, don’t worry to much, focus on the things you strive for and take a look at what you’ve already been doing and what you want to accomplish.
On a side note; I’ve been working very hard to keep as CLEAN of a diet as I can drinking more water and less sodium in my diet, unhealthy foods etc (i’ll give myself a few freebies every month :D) I have also been working out as often as I can. I hope to drop around 10lbs in 2-3months! for prom and for a nicer fit body :P. My life is taking a turn and I’m going to be working twice as hard towards the things I want! I can’t wait for summertime though truthfully haha.

So i’m going to ask;

What kind of goals do you have? Where do you want to go? What kinds of things are you passionate about? and What have you been doing to achieve these goals?


on a side note All Canadian Directioners(? is that what we call you haha) or One Direction fans HMV right at this moment has a limited amount of signed One Direction t-shirts at Fairview Mall So go pick them up now!


No comments:

Post a Comment